Don’t like finding loose insects in your reptile’s enclosure? Our no-escape feeder dish is perfect for providing your reptile the hunting experience they crave in a controlled environment.
How Our Escape Proof Roach Bowl Works
- This feeder dish is made of a smooth plastic that dubias can’t climb. Even insects that can climb smooth surfaces may struggle to get a grip on the walls.
- The escape proof roach dish also features a clear plastic rim. This provides extra protection against escapees. It also allows your reptile to easily see and hunt down its prey.
How to Use the No Escape Feeder Dish
Simply drop the roaches in, dust them with your favorite calcium supplement, snap on the lid, and watch your lizard go wild!
The no-escape feeder dish works well for most feeder insects. We recommend this dish for dubia roaches, mealworms, and superworms. It also works well with other worms and roaches. However, crickets may occasionally escape the dish by jumping out.
Advantages to Using a No-Escape Feeder Dish
Our escape proof dubia dish lets you:
- Satisfy your lizard’s instinct to hunt down prey
- Know exactly how many insects your reptile is eating
- Avoid finding loose or escaped insects in your reptile’s enclosure
Dubia Roach Feeder Dish Sizes and Specifications
We offer both small and large versions of this dubia roach feeder dish. The small feeder dish measures 3.5 inches across and 3/4 inches deep. The large measures 5 inches across and 1 1/4 inches deep. Between the two, our no-escape feeder dishes handle a wide spectrum of reptile and insect sizes.
- For small reptiles such as geckos and hatchling dragons eating mealworms or small dubia roaches, the small feeder dish will work perfectly.
- Our large escape proof feeder dish is ideal for larger reptiles such as bearded dragons. It can hold any size dubia roach. The large dish is also good for superworms, hornworms, and other large feeder insects.
Our no-escape feeder dish is made from white plastic, with a clear plastic removable rim. The dish is hand washable, reusable, and recyclable.
***Please note that no feeder dish is 100% infallible. However, when used as designed this dish will vastly reduce or eliminate the number of escaped insects you encounter. Insects sold separately.
There are no reviews yet.